Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eight Tribes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Elysium
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Elysium

The Eight Tribes Empty
PostSubject: The Eight Tribes   The Eight Tribes Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 5:24 am

Naga

Click here to view the original image of 746x205px and 20KB.

Basic 7 chakras are given when you create your character, you can raise your chakra within 7 chakras.

Everybody wants Naga and Kimnara. They are the warriors who are basically having a strong body and powerful striking power and defensive power with armed various items.
1.These are the powerful characters which is abatable of all the attacks from rogue or wizard that is physically weak.
2.The warriors that is able of neighboring physical combat skill and all the arms mastery.
Occupation
A warrior

Attack Damage
Good

Defense
Excellent

Avoid
Fair

HP
Excellent

Moving Speed
Good

A Long Range Attack
Unable

Dependence of Items
Excellent

The Others
A Warrior + A Tanker

Muscles
Increase attack damage and defense

Nerves
Increase the attack rate, avoid frequency rate, and critical rate

Heart
HP and TP increase.

Mentality
Increase elemental resistance, elemental damage of weapons

The Story of Eight Kings

The legend of eight kings, the beginning

At that night, the war between human being is over. The eight heroes – The troops of eight kings stop harboring a hostile feeling, they united their powers and delivered an attack against Mara.

The day of the allied forces launched an all-out attack, the eight kings entrust dependable chiefs with each of their troops and left. The tribes never heard of where they are going, and when they will get back, no one heard of it. Just make every effort to defend the country. No matter what happens, just wait and do not bring on war. That’s what they just heard about.

During a year has been passed since that time, the attack of Mara has been more violent. Besides, their troops were more and more systematized. It was even hard to find traces of eight heroes. They seemed to disappear to the out of the world.

The time when human holds Mara in check and their strength is gone, the eight heroes appeared suddenly just like when they vanished as if by magic. That day was a year they have been disappeared at the battleground of Mandara highland.

Not knowing whatever they’ve been in where, they came back with more powerful courage and fencing. Without taking a rest, they recruit troops of humans from all districts that have been scattered far and wide and they started to expel Mara. The battle situation reversed itself slowly. The military power that originated from eight directions started to crowd into a center of continent, and eventually in a central highland, the battle for 77 days has begun.

There’s no such a conveying message about the last fierce battle. But the sure thing is these eight heroes sacrificed themselves to block a jet of Mara, save TANTRA and let 10 years of a long battle to be finished.

The evil sank to depths of the darkness. The battle is over and heroes are gone. To pay a tribute to the heroes, people called this battle as “War of Eight Kings”.

The story of Naga

Naga was a big baby by birth. He was stronger than others. However, he was “ a little bit “ stronger than others all the way. He was just an ordinary child in a fishing village. If the world was peaceful, he could be an excellent fisher than any other else.

He had such a painful memories of his childhood. His parents passed away early, his grand parents raised him instead.

He was a prominent fisher because of his constitutional strength since his was young. He ran over to show off that he had caught a big fish to his grand parents, but he bumped into one guy who was walking on the opposite way.

Unfortunately, he was a petty noble who was passing by this squalid village.

Besides, this guy made unlucky situation because he knew how to use Mantra even it’s still shaky.

This noble who fell into a pool result from bumping into Naga, he went mad as a wet hen and he poured out murderous Mantra to Naga, and Naga’s grand parents protected his grand son so they were exposed to Mantra instead. As soon as people screamed with terror and they draw round, the noble went away muttering something to himself. Naga sat in comma with no tears to cry and he hugged burned death bodies of his grand parents.

From that day, Naga live alone and hate Mantra and nobles. However, he was weak. He was not even able to go hard with such a petty noble with his power that can carry only heavy stuffs. He wanted to revenge for several times, but he had to contain his anger on all such occasions.

Naga learned drinking early, and became a very wild and blunt fisher. As long time passes, he never had changed even being an adult. He is just a little bit stronger, and a fisher who drinks like a fish. Just before the “special” meeting.

One day, Naga drank like a fish because he remembered today is the day his grand parents passed away. He was out of his mind and he sailed his little boat towards the stormy sea.

He thought it doesn’t matter that he would fall into a sea as he is and die if he can’t revenge himself on his enemy at all. He cried and laughed in the stormy sea.

While the boat rolls heavily, it seemed to capsize at once; he saw something strange in the waves. It was unbelievable body of a big fish. To his surprise, he could hear the voice of the fish.1.•Do you want to have power?

He replied as his humor dictates in a drunken fit.1.•Yes, I do!
•What you gonna do if you have power?
•Revenge!
•For what?
•Revenge for what I couldn’t protect!
•If it is so, I’ll give you the power.

At the moment, the one that looked like a big fish put up his head. It was a snake eel opening its big mouth as if it swallows the world. And then, he passed out.

When he came to, his body was moved in the seashore by the waves. Everything was like dream. However, it was not the dream. He just came back from the sea and he became stronger like a huge snake eel. Of course he was strong enough before, that was just some kind of lifting some heavy stuffs. But now he is different.

He is strong enough to tear Maras that attack a village with bare hands.

He protected his town by himself. He ordered a huge sword at a blacksmith’s shop and he flourished his sword just like swinging chopsticks. Village people said in admiration of Naga that he is scarier than Mara. And also, they said that they don’t need to worry about if Naga is with them even though they don’t have any sorcerer who uses Mantra just like other town.

Naga was very proud of that. He did not even want to blow his own horn to the world. Just fishing as usual, and it was enough if he could protect his village when Mara attacks.

He is never been out of his town, but people find out a strong man and they crowded around him as themselves. In his small fishing village, there was full of refugees who were chased by Mara. Everybody wanted “Naga”. He was not the ordinary fisher anymore.

To such a guy like him, one day an unwelcome messenger visited. It was about someone wants to see him from the temple of Vishnu. He knew that a celebrant or a woman saint from the temple is also using Mantra that he hates, so he didn’t even wanted to be called before them or be used by them.

However, the villagers had a livingly faith in Vishnu. For the villagers who promised to protect him instead of his grand parents, he had to leave his town for the first time of his life to go to the temple of Vishnu.

The well-known great temple of Vishnu in entire Tantra made Naga to surprise that has been watched only old nets, sea, boats and shabby houses.

But the most surprising was the woman who meets at the temple. She was Saint Garuda who called him. She didn’t say any thing for some time after she saw him.

He felt small for nothing because of the eyes of beautiful lady for the first time he ever seen. That made him feeling all the more bad. “ Why did you call me? “ He asked roughly on purpose. And just then she shed tears without saying. She opened her mouth after a good while.

“ You are the chosen man, Naga.”

“ A chosen man? By whom?”

“ By God.”

Suddenly the huge snake eel came across his mind but pretended not to know.

“ Ha! Why God chose such a person like me? For what?”

“ To save Tantra from Maras.”

All the things she said were hard to understand. Naga wanted to sneer at her words, but it was not easy. The girl who looks effeminate seemed like having some power on Naga to be silenced even though she seems to fly away if breathed upon. She demanded him to go with her to somewhere after this.

He rejected but after all he consented to her demand.

“Okay~ I’ll come with ya. But I don’t believe such things like the power of Mantra. And also the saints! That’s why I’m telling you this. If your saying seems like wrong even just a little bit, then I’ll kill you right away. If you’re still okay, then I’ll go with ya.”

Then, she nodded her head with a faint smile. “ Do what you want, Naga.” Therefore, Naga and Garuda came to here together.

These two people took a rest and waiting the rest of the six people to arrive at an old monastery. Garuda was still lollingly like a small doll that fatigue had not dissolved. Naga had still hunkered by her because he kept staying up all night so that she may fall asleep comfortably. Now he was nonexistent that what he wanted to protect something really and what was animosity about Mantra and all.

GARUDA seldom awake even if it is next day. When promised time approaches, they appeared one by one. Gandharba, Rakshasa, Asura, Kimnara, Deva and Yaksa…… Then, woman saint GARUDA that fall asleep deadly arouses and got up.

“ Finally, everybody arrived.” GARUDA sits neatly and called everybody. Eight men and women who gripped hold the fate of Tantra was gathered.

A woman saint GARUDA started to talk with characteristic beautiful and mysterious voice. She said that each one of these eight people were received special royal summons and chosen people from God. She said that she received a divine revelation.

And also, she said the wars between humans who is disturbing Tantra is wrong and the target that we must fight against is Mara. And said, on all these backs that name called 'Khali' is lurking.

Behind Trimuti, the hidden secret… The story about “Khali” made all the people surprised. For a time, no one was continuing speech, but someone denied and said, “I can’t believe it!” And all the people yelled what they heard is hard to believe.

Right that moment. Naga who was protecting Garuda just stood up. He went on foot to the middle of battlefield getting attention of people. And he draws a big sword as tall as his height, and he thrust it on the ground. He shouted loudly.

“I believe in saints! If she says so, then it is! Shut your mouth and just listen! If what I’m saying is wrong, you can cut of my head with that sword!”

And he sat flop. Everybody kept quite. Naga stared at Garuda just for a moment. He shouted in his mind. Yes, I believe. I believe you. Not the gods, not the power of Mantra, I believe a person who is you.

After a long silence, Deva opened his mouth.

“Saint. If your saying is right, then what should we have to do?” Garuda replied.

“ What I heard is this.”

Saints voices heard likes God’s voice and spread in the ancient holy temple.

“Find Kaustibam, The day when you find it, you can reach me…”

Kimnara asked,

“What’s is Kaustibam?”

“The holy force which make as one with us and God”

Asura

Click here to view the original image of 746x205px and 21KB.

Basic 7 chakras are given when you create your character, you can raise your chakra within 7 chakras.

This is a assassin who contend to victory using the powerful one-time-attack damage, with energy condensed gained from hiding skill..
1.Korean style rouge character. Upgraded the long-range attack. Enemy of wizard and melee character. Sneaks up and attack.
2.Have various magical skills.
3.Not confident in front of Naga and Kimnara who has strong damage.
4.Range attack with bows and assassinate attack with hide and force and extremely strong dual wield and defense is possible.
5.Unable to equip some items
6.Asura can learn regarding swords mastery and good enough to use short-rage assassinate skill and poison
7.By using skills effectively so play a role of Damage Dealer while hunting.
Occupation
A rogue+ a assassin

Attack damage
Good (Excellent instant DAMAGE)

Defence
Fair

Avoid.
Good

HP
Fair

Moving Speed
Excellent

A long range attack
Able

Dependence of Items
Good

The others
A rogue + a warrior

Muscles

Nerves
Increase a bow damage, attack rate, evade rate, and critical rate

Heart
Increase HP and TP

Mentality
Increase elemental resistance and elemental damage of weapon

The Story of Asura.

Asura was born in the wilds , the north east of Mandara highland. The tribe in the barren land never takes care only for the new baby born. Asura is the child who has survived in that barren wilds. He learned himself swordsmanship in natural without any help. Even the game was lack for a living in that land. Young Asura decided to hunt the human instead of animals in order to survival. Hunter the human. That is, a Bounty Hunter.

When a young child, much younger then ten-year-old, volunteered to become a bounty hunter, only scornful laughing was returned. No one puts the words in mind. (No one regards it as true.) Somebody spoke half in jest, half in earnest, to Asura who was begging any kinds of jobs

Why don’t you go to jungle and catch the demon and come back? Then we may approve you have capacity for becoming a bounty hunter.” As soon as he heard, he starts move forward to the southern highland jungle. Nobody has expected to see the haughty boy again.

The devil’s name is demon . All demons are women and told they all hates every man.. The foolish man whoever approaches the demon’’s sovereignty without permission , is die in great misery by demon in a twinkling. It was well known story among the people live near the jungle

Asura walked into the dangerous jungle. He kept. But he could not find demon anywhere,

In the long run, Asura lost in the Jungle. When Asura was depressed thinking that ‘Am I supposed to be die here?’ At the very moment, a girl appeared in front of him with fantastic magical sounds of smile.

“You must be a boy, right?’ asked the girl suddenly. Asura’s heart started bouncing for nothing.“ My name is Asura, and you? “ “I’m Rakshasa.” That’s how they met.

Rakshasa was one of the demon loyal princess. demon is not the devils’ of jungles as known to everyone but the mystery women kingdom in the deep jungle. According to the demon’s commandments, Asura the boy, who entered into the jungle without permission, should be put to death. Rakshasa pointed Asura with two shafts of Shamshir both on her hands.

“ Man in the jungle should be put to death, Be ready to fight!.”

Asura sensed during the long match that she is stronger and fought with him for fun. It was defame event for him, in spite of the fact, made him to feel shame of him who alive alone out of barren land, he can’t hate her.

At last, Asura fall into the ground. She pointed her swords on his neck. Instead of killing him immediately she laughed joyfully.

“ I will let you alive, but you will be a subordinator of mine.”

“subordinator?”

“Ya. Come to see me often. Come to the secret place where I fix. And play with me.”

Said Rakshasa with bright eyes.

”Old grannies won’t even let me play. If you become a subordinate of mine, I will show you swordsmanship.

So, the special friendship has begun between Asura & Rakshasa from that moment. Asura often sneaked into the jungle to meet her and learned swordsmanship.

As time goes by, Asura’s sword mastery was improved as much as Rakshasa’s, and grew taller than her. But the relationship between them remains same.

Except the period of his time in the jungle, not meeting Rakshasa , Asura maintained his re████tion as a bounty hunter as he wished

. No one sensed his swords mastery originated in the demon .Only how fast he and his Shamshir move was matter. And they appreciated

Someday of Rakshasa growing as a beautiful women.He heard unespected story from her.

“I can leave this jungle.”said Rakshasa with happiness in her eyes.

“For what?”

“Finally, I do go on a trip to “ Hunting demon” like the others.”

demon can continues their kingdom via their own secrete tradition, a clandestine marriage. Young virgin-woman warrior of the tribe slips out of the jungle to Mandala Highland when time comes. She worships to gods at the temple located in the center of Mandala Highland, if god pleased, the virgin warrior believed to meet the date of fate.

. Then, she’s having sex with him, bear a baby, kill the man, and back to the jungle. That was the only way for demon’s girls to get married , and this sad marriage were so called “ Hunting demon”

“I’ve been so boring, however, I can finally enjoy seeing the out-world! I’m so excited, aren’t you, Asura?”

Not knowing Asura’s blue face for some reason, she was just delighted. Asura couldn’t say the words from bottom of his heart. But he asked to her.

“ Ok , then ,are you go by yourself?

She opened her eyes widely and saying it is quite an unexpected thing for him to ask such a question

“What the hell are you talking about? You are my men. Definitely, you are going with me!”

She seems did not aware of how cruel words she ‘s saying. Asura followed her readily.. He was no more Asura, the notorious bounty hunter at that moment. He went with Rakshasa as the shadow follows The form.

They finally got reached an old temple after few days of traveling highlands. The old temple, which was known to one worship place of the Tri-murti‘s, was oddly feels dismal air. As soon as they entered the temple, something came out from the darkness.

It was the evil Mara.

Asura automatically stand in front of Rakshasa to protect her. But she fiercely cried.

“ Get away! I can do by myself, I will do it alone!”

During on the way to come temple, the father-like attitude of Asura. Might have been bothered her. Asura stepped back. If she insists stubbornly, he could never handle.

Mara attack Rakshasa. It was extremely strong one then ever. Rakshasa avoided Mara’s powerful attack damage through her gifted reaction. However, She could hardly attack Mara. They were just having exhausted battle for long. Asura tried to get involved to protect her but every time she refused his help.

She started breath roughly. In this time, Asura decided to deliver her from the situation whether she gets angry or not. So he approached his hand to this sword.

At the very moment, a beautiful and mystery voice was being heard. And shook a Mara rigid. It was sound of Mantra The Mara’s whole body tied up by the power of Mantra and Rakshasa killed the Mara in a moment.

He turned his face back to see who did so. A man appeared from that old temple. The man, combined dignity with beauty, was standing.

That was how Deva, Asura, and Rakshasa met first time.*

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Yaksa

When you create your character, we grant 7 Chakras and also can rise some Chakras as you wanted within 7

Shows powerful ability at an adjacent fight and roles as a helper with a spirit power that can help other players.

1.The only character that has healing magic in all tribes.
2.An essential character at a battle or a hunting
3.Manage as an intermediation based on an assist antic skill
4.Some slow in solo hunting level
5.Achieve fight / blunt weapon mastery
6.Do not have critical magic but can increase power of magic and expand health and can revive other user who was dead at a battle.
7.Shows weak in direct damage but show powerful appearance at magical attack as having a magical defense skill
8.Though have weaker attack ability than Naga and Asura but make up for that by speedy attack, which is based on, fight skill using two hands.

Occupation
A celebrant + A fencing master

Attack Damage
Good

Defense
Fair

Avoid
Good

HP
Fair

Moving speed
Excellent

A long range attack
Unable

Dependence of Items
Fair

The others
A warrior + A celebrant

Muscle
Attack damage and defense increase

Nerves
Increase attack damage 1, the attack rate, avoid frequency rate, and critical rate

Heart
HP and TP increase.

Mentality
The efficiency of Healing/Help Magic increase, elemental resistance increase

Yaksa story

While continent is becoming mess through war of humans that serve different God and pillage of Mara, exciting wind was always blowing in Great Plains. Since the war between Nschal tribe and Deva tribe in a central part of continent is the height, and Kimnara's tribe integration is proceeded methodically in desert . An alarming atmosphere was happening in Great Plains. The two tribes that are cutting in two Great Plains begin to break long friendship and expose tooth for each other. Person who is controlling one of the tribe was Yaksa.

Yaksa was a tribal son who lives in blue Great Plains as wide as sea. He is fast like wind of grassland which blow violently, and he was a boy who cannot be tired like horizon that never ends.

If a boy grows as an adult in Yaksa's tribe, must have caught wild ox of grassy plain with empty hands certainly. Yaksa held faster the coming-of-age ceremony than someone else, and caught mossback than anybody.

Yaksa's childhood was happy. There was no afraid even if Maras are jumping around the world. If he has sky, grassy plain, and wind, Yaksa was a rich person. What was unenviable? In addition, Yaksa had a fiancé to live with 3 years later since he held the coming-of-age ceremony. The girl was a daughter of next-door and her name is Sita.

It was not the just. He also had his best friend. The friend's name was Gandharba. He was the other tribal child who is neighbor with Yaksa's tribe.

They meet each other when Yaksa was very young. Yaksa went out to wide grassland without the knowledge of parents because he wanted to catch a big wild ox. However, he had no powers yet, so he chased by ox and he ran with all his strength. So, met a tribal boy from neighborhood, Gandharba that is running away on the opposite side of way. Two people became friends while make fun of each other and hold each other’s neck and quarrel.

As Yaksa thinks, Gandharba was a strange boy. For several years they’ve met, but Gandharba was going to play with Yaksa without joining with other people curiously. So, Yaksa was the only one who knows the truth that there is friend named Gandharba. Even Yaksa's parents did not know Gandharba's existence.

And there is more. At the first time when they met each other, both of them were kids so it was hard to find the difference. However, as the more time passes, comparing with Yaksa, Gandharba’s arms are thin, short, and did not grow at all. Yaksa admonished Gandharba that eat a lot of meat to get strong. Then, Gandharba had the pouts just like a girl. Of course, Yaksa's friendship did not change even if Gandharba was weak. First of all, Gandharba’s ability was good so that Gandharba could still fight against Yaksa. Gandharba was not weak as looking.

Because Gandharba was so important friend, after succeed to catch a wild ox that has to be used in coming-of-age ceremony, Yaksa wanted to blow in front of Gandharba firstly than any others. He wanted to put on airs only to Gandharba, not to his fiancé, not to his parents. When He was waiting in a secret place that they always meet, Gandharba appeared soon. Yaksa put on airs that he hunted a wild ox that will be used in coming-of-age ceremony. As the neighborhood tribe makes friends with Yaksa's tribe, the custom was similar so that Yaksa believed that Gandharba would envy him because Gandharba knows what that mean is.

However, Gandharba didn’t envy him. Just keep silence firmly with pale face. Something is wrong? Or you are angry because I succeed? You are good so you can also catch a wild ox just like me. But it didn’t work. Gandharba suddenly stand up and shouts.

“You can’t stop smiling! Are you really happy to marry with Sita?”

Before Yaksa replies, Gandharba cry out suddenly and run away.

“You are so stupid! Such an idiot!”

Yaksa was exorbitant and get angry so he turned pale. After Gandharba disappeared, he was resentful so that he shouted in darkness.

“You are the one who idiot, Gandharba!”

He was resentful but after dark, soon he felt regret for what he did. Because he felt that he blew his own horn too much, Gandharba may possibly worry about something. He thought that he would apologize when he meets Gandharba. However, a chance never came back.

After a few days from that day, trivial trouble happened between border of the Yaksa tribe and the Gandharba tribe. It was cause that few cows of the Yaksa tribe go over to Gandharba tribe's area and grazed. It was really trifle. The both tribes were good so if it is same former days, it was the problem that they could laugh off.

But, because the surprise attack of Maras is frequent recently, people’s nerves are on edgy so they had a fight. A fist fight of common people will be just a small fight, but tribes of grassy plain were not so. They were the people who butcher a wild ox with bare hands. Several people injured and one of them died.

The dead one was Sita who went to help parents to the grassland of all occasion. She was trying to check the fight and she was struck on the head and couldn’t wake up forever.

Yaksa, sanguine temperament, hears the news and lost reason. He just now held a coming-of-age ceremony, but he was stronger than any other else among the tribes. He challenged a person who killed Sita to a dual.

It was an engagement between the tribes of grassy plain that takes up the honorable gauntlet. A man who is taller then Yaksa comes out in a duel place deciding by a middle zone of two tribal grasslands. But Yaksa fought without dampening and he knocked him down.

He believed an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, so he never hesitated to kill him. It was a formal duel so no one could attack him even they were mad. He held the death body in his arm and returned to a village. As always does if you are a son of a grassland that killed a man for the first time, he was letting birds to peck at and eat the death body and when the skeleton lefts, he thread the skull on a string as beads and he wore it.

The fact that he was a man of Gandharba’s tribe weights heavy on his mind, but he thought it was their fault so he didn’t care. Since he fought, he couldn’t see Gandharba for a long time so was irritated.

One day, a chief of neighboring tribe visits him. He was saying a child of a man who was dead in the last duel came back from travels yesterday, and this child is challenging Yaksa to a duel as filial duty. Of course accepting the challenge for the revenge was reasonable. When Yaksa nods his head, the chief of the tribe asked him again with uncomfortable face. The man who passed away has no boy, only a girl. So the one who challenges you to the duel is a girl.

That you are going to accept the challenge from a girl. He was surprised because girls don’t fight in his tribe. He thought it’s just different customs and surely nodded his head. He believed that refusing the revenge was not honorable thing.

That day, Yaksa wore the skull necklace of his first killing and went out to a duel field. Surrounded by witnesses, he found out a paled face of Gandharba was coming. Seemed like Gandharba knew who is her opponent. However, Yaksa, he never dreamed of it. His secret friend Gandharba is the only child of a man that he killed. Even more, it’s his daughter.

“To revenge, I am Gandharba, a daughter of Kamadenue, challenging you Yaksa to duel. The Value of blood is blood. Value of death is death.”

She came out declaring a duel. He could see she bites her lips until it bleeds.

Suddenly, he turned against her and ran away. He knew that running away from a duel field was dishonorable, and it’s worse than giving up a life as a man of a grassland. But he had no choice. Yaksa left his tribe since then. And he left the great plain, too. Since that day, there was no way to find out Yaksa for a long time.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Deva

Click here to view the original image of 746x205px and 19KB.

When you create your character, we grant 7 Chakras and also can rise some Chakras as you wanted within 7

Though Deva and Garuda are weak but they have powerful spirit power. When you develop his range of mind you can obtain some ability that all magician wants.
1.A long-range magic attack has a powerful damage because of spirit training.
2.Put foes to bed or neutralizes them using a various property magic
3.Teleport breaks out when they gather a spirit power.
4.An ability that can solve a various imprecation from a monster or an assassin.
5.Can summons his pet and can manage.

Occupation
A sorcerer

Attack damage
Excellent

Defense
Poor

Avoid
Poor

HP
Poor

Moving speed
Poor

A long-range attack
Able

Dependence of items
Fair

The others
A sorcerer

Muscle
Physical attack and defense increase (importance rate is low)

Nerves
Magic damage increase, damages of stick increase

Heart
HP increase

Mentality
Magical damage increase, TP increase, property residence increase

The story of Deva

In the east of Tantra, The tribe lived in temperate regions that fields and mountains spread. Since Mara's army begins to invade Tantra's world, a royal prince was born in this tribe. His name was Deva.

Deva’s mother passed away few days after of childbirth, and few years later, his stepmother gave birth his half bother. The existence of his stepmother and his bother was an ominous shadow of Deva’s safe and danger.

Deva grew as especially a silent child. He did not care of his stepmother informing to a vice-king finding his fault each and every event, and he didn’t care of his younger bother’s eyes that seemed like dangerous.

This royal prince seemed caring about the other things more than a plot about the succession to the throne although he had more special Mantra's ability than others. His eyes were dim as when dreams. The eyes seemed to be looking at the world of Gods instead of human's world.

When he learns how to speech, while a young Deva royal prince sleeps, he had a nightmare and screamed greatly and awoke. A Nurse and waiting women ran down. And they could hear the prophecy that came out of his mouth.

“Maras, Maras…”

Is a force of a preface dwelled in a young royal prince's speech? After a while, a surprise attack and plunder of Mara were frequent in continental east this area. However, Deva's tribe that was gifted with Mantra's force protected their country excellently for a long time.

In the mean time, Deva grew up gradually. It was quite sure that he was gifted with the force of strong Mantra that is unparalleled in history. Because the tribal elders were not strong enough to defeat Mara but Deva vanquished them alone.

There was no person who is not delight with the truth that their leader has a power that is strong enough to guide their tribe in future. Except a queen and her child that dislike him to be like that.

Win respects of many people, but he was lonely. Because he could not be loved by his mother. He tried to follow a queen like his real mother, but she shook off the hand calmly whenever he stretches out his hand.

When it is night that he sleeps lonely on a big bed, Deva heard God's voice frequently. - Leave, Deva. Here is not where you are. You have another destiny. Deva. You must meet persons who have fate such as you. There was another voice. - Stay. Deva. You are a royal prince and you can be stronger than now. Why must you leave like lowly trainee?

Love and make much of what you have.

Deva hears two voices for a long time and worry. He could not decide any one of it.

His age is 17. A year ago, to be appointed him as a formal royal prince. Surprisingly, many Mara raided into a king's palace. As there was no case that Mara pillages as far as have been so deep, everybody were surprised. Because it was meaning that there is betrayer on the inside that Mara invaded in the king's palace fenced by Mantra's force, a surprise was even greater.

Mara attempted the life of prince Deva. He injured as almost die and refused all the Maras barely. And fell. The all tribes were seized with anxiety for few days that he spent the time in state of unconsciousness. Of course, a queen and his half brother never worried about him.

Since he was ill abed a month, Deva woke up like a lie. Stronger Mantra's force felt than before in his eyes that get a new life. He went forward to see a vice-king as soon as he wakes. And he spoke suddenly.

“Now it’s time to leave.”

A vice-king asked in surprise. “Leave? To where? And what do you mean by the time to leave?”

“The time that I cannot put off the god's royal summons anymore. I will leave to the place, the wider world that calls me.” “Why are you saying like that, Deba! Here is your kingdom that belongs to you. Do you leave this land and will go by where?”

His intent was stubborn. "It is not this small country that I must protect."

"Then what is it?" Deva raised his hand and indicated the sky and the land alternately with silence. A vice-king could not catch him after he heard that his son wants to protect the sky and the land of Tantra. Because a gossip has been spreading in a palace that a queen and the second royal prince let Maras to come over a palace and let them kill Deva.

The day he leaves a palace, the king husked out his questions to his son.

"Son, What is the thing that you are looking for in the world on earth?" Deva whispered in a quiet tone. "I’m going to meet persons who have royal summons such as me."

So his long and long self-discipline has begun. He leaves mild east and crossed continent alone.

As soon as he leaves the palace that is fenced by Mantra's force, innumerable Maras that waited obstructs his way. He fights with Maras without time to sleep and take a step forward slowly. Maras were in everywhere he takes, and they attack him if Mantra's energy scatters. However, fighting with Mara was not that hard comparing with a struggle of his inside. During the long travel, two voices didn’t stop talking in his head.

-Deva! Fight against Maras. Need your force to keep Tantra. - No, Deva . You can have stronger forces than now. Would you like to be the boss of those Maras that rush for you boundlessly? You have qualification and ability to be enough so. Great Deva !

He arrived in Mandara highlands resisting in power of darkness frantically.

There, his fate was waiting.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Kimnara

Click here to view the original image of 746x205px and 20KB.

Naga and Kimnara are the most wanted warriors that they have a powerful striking power and defensive strength based on physical energy and various items.

Occupation
A warrior

Attack damage
Good

Defense
Excellent

Avoid
Fair

HP
Excellent

Moving speed
Good

A long-range attack
Unable

Dependence of items
Excellent

The others
A warrior + A Tanker

Muscles
Attack damage and defense increase

Nerves
Increase successful attack, avoid, and critical

Heart
HP and TP increase

Mentality
Increase elemental resistance, elemental damage of weapons

The story of Kimnara

Kimnara was a woman warrior of desert. One of the warrior group which guard merchants who come and go desert, she combined the force and beauty.

Someone did not see her as a mild woman. She had not met such a strong man who makes her to feel that she is a woman. Most men were weaker than her. While she finish to guard and look for a job again and crosses desert, a monk also who was saved accidentally during a travel was the same.

He was chased and got injured by a weak Mara, and he fell down in front of her. She finished up the Mara in meaning that give kindness. A neck of Mara was decapitated in the twinkling of an eye. She continued her way after she looks at a monk who was in a swoon for a moment.

It was an enough immoderate kindness that whirling an ax for a person who doesn’t need to help. She should leave the monk who got injured according to her principle. Because a fellow traveler is meaning that if she travels with him, it means her drinking water shrinks.

But, soon she turned her step. And returned again and carried him on her back. Because he looked so much like her older brother who get torn to Mara in her childhood.

The monk who was rescued by her couldn’t pay attention for several days and get on back to her. No wonder he could not away about this time, he was much weaker than ordinary men.

“Who the hell is this guy come from?”

When she began to grumble secretly. A monk awoke barely. The moment she thought she could lighten this troublesome burden; the monk spoke suddenly to her.

“I’m sorry. Do you have some water?” She was dump with amazement to hear that, when she gives him a bottle of water, and he demanded, as it is right. “Do you have some food?” “Well, what cheek!”

She said bluntly and gave him some food. So, the monk that has become Kimnara's burden suddenly spoke that his name is Bashiswuta.

“You are such a monk but then why are you hanging around this rugged desert?”

“I ran away.” “What are you scaring for?”

“The voice from God.” Bashiswuta said.

One day suddenly, he realized he is the one who was selected by God. But, the royal summons was so grave that himself who does not have any ability could not dare to accept. So, ran away. He stares a big ax that Kimnara has and gave a sigh.

“I don’t know how to control weapons and I don’t have any power of Mantra. I’m just an ordinary monk. All I can do is praying for people. But then why I chose me?”

Kimnara thought he all made up this absurd story. As he said, he has no power and no strength, and it’s fun to say this guy is the chosen one.

However, it wasn’t seemed to bad because a fellow traveler who lies that is so funny in long and bored desert travels. Kimnara decided to take him away to the end not throwing him away in the desert. It is the dangerous matter that unfamiliar man and woman travel together, but she relied her force. Honestly, she feels nothing for him as a man.

While they cross the desert, two people were swooped by Maras that appear sometimes suddenly. Fortunately, they didn’t appeared much at once, and Kimnara could beat them enough for oneself. However, it was strange. Appearance of Mara was much frequenter than before, and first of all, Maras aimed Bashiswuta concentrically. Because of it, Kimnara had a lot of trouble to protect him.

“Maras are following me. Because I am the one. Maras come smelling my blood. If you were not, I might get torn to Maras little early.”

When Bashiswuta spoke in gloomy voice, Kimnara shouted suddenly.

“Hey, what are you talking about? Do you think God chose you such a weak guy? Are you nuts?” “It’s hard to figure out the intention of God.”

As the days pass, the number of Maras was increasing. Might be hard for only Kimnara herself. Bloodstain remained on sand of desert that two people pass by. Kimnara's blood was mixed among them.

Finally, Kimnara's consciousness got cloudy gradually whether was venomous in nail of killing Mara. Bashiswuta helped her and walked hardly.

“That’s okay. Leave me and go.”

“I can’t do this, Kimnara.”

"Do not put on airs!" He lay down her beside an oasis barely and puts some waters in her mouth and spoke. "Now Maras will follow me, Kimnara. Please survive. I will not run away now."

She lost her consciousness after his word. ‘No, Bashiswuta. Don’t go away!’

The words couldn’t come out of her mouth. When she pays attention, it was night. She got up in a flurry. Poison seemed to be gone. And she felt that something unfamiliar is beside her ear. Lightened her face in a lake of oasis, one small flower had gotten insert in her ear. It was a gift from Bashiswuta. Suddenly, when she was young, she remembered her old brother picked the flower for her. She moved steps holding weapon along Bashiswuta 's traces that remain on sand.

When she find out him again, it was after he fell down. And some of Maras surrounded him. Mara’s brutal mouth was stained with blood. Kimnara rushed shouting a war cry. She hasn’t felt this kind of power that is really strong coming out of her inside.

When she looks around after she pulls herself together, corpse of Maras had spread around. And Bashiswuta had lain down within the bloods. Before she arrives, he was already just before that die. When Kimnara approaches, Bashiswuta spoke sobbing. In his face seemed happy not in pain. His eye looked upon the night sky of desert.

“Kimnara, now I realized what the calling of God is. Ah, but it’s too late. Now I’m proud of myself a little bit. I realize it just before I die.”

“Don’t speak like an idiot! You are not going to die.”

“Kimnara. Please.”

“I won’t! Do your own work by yourself. You weak and useless monk!”

“Kimnara, Instead of me…. My fate for you….”

The moment Bashiswuta passed away, something shiny thing that was in his body was transferred to Kimnara’s body. Kimnara was not interested what it is. Kimnara cried under the blue sky of a desert.

After one year from that moment, when a war of Nachal tribe and Deva tribe is in full swing, an extraordinary rumor spreads like a gritty wind in a desert. Among woman warrior groups of a desert, an excellent woman warrior appears, it was rumor that she is guiding many groups and hunts Maras by scary momentum and widen influence.

Other tribes of desert attempted restraint, but preferably one two at a time they drop the knee. Finally, integrating tribes that each one differs of desert by one, and the story that established mighty fusion opposing to Mara in desert spread to continent opposite.

Her name was Kimnara.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Rakshasa

Basic chakra 7 is automatically given when you create character. And you may choose whatever you wish in the boundary of chakra 7.

This is a assassin contend to victory using the powerful one-time-attack damage, condensed energy gain from hiding skill.
1.Korean style rouge character. Upgraded the long –range-attack damage. Enemy of wizard and melee character. Sneaks up and attac
2.Have various magical skills. Do-it-all character/ A gifted character
3.Not confident in front of Naga and, Kimnara who has strong attack damage.
4.Range attack with bow and short range assassinate with force and extremely strong duel wield attack and defense.
5.Some items are unable to wear. / Unable to equip some items
6.Rakshasa can learn swords mastery, and short range assassinate skill and use poison
7.Using skills effectively and play a role of damage dealer while hunting. / By using skills effectively so play a role of Damage Dealer in hunting.

Occupation
A rogue + a assassin

Attack damage
Good (Excellent instant DAMAGE

Defense
Fair

Avoid
Good

HP
Fair

Moving Speed
Excellent

A long range attack
Able

Dependence of Items
Good

The others
A log + a warrior

Muscles

Nerves
Increase a bow damage, attack rate, evade rate, and critical rate

Heart
Increase HP and TP

Mentality
Increase elemental resistance and elemental damage of weapons

The Story of Rakshasa

When Mara was bound by the force of an unknown mantra, Rakshasa did her best to kill the enemies.

As if the long and hard battle was a dream, Rakshasa was able to defeat Mara in an instant. Wiping the blood on the shamshir on her thighs, she looked towards the place where the beautiful voice came from.

As soon as she met her eyes with the beautiful voiced man, Rakshasa felt a strange familiarity. Ignoring the rules of her tribe that says that she can only tell her name to the man she will hunt, she told him her name.

“My name is Rakshasa. And you?”

He smiled gently without any weapon. He was just so special. He was distinguished from the miserable slaves or wild Asura.His voice was georgeous when he spoke just common words. “My name is Deva”

That was how they met first between Rakshasa and Deva. No more Asura exists in her mind. Her eyes and heart were full of Deva only.

Rakshasa, Deva and Asura stayed together for several days at Mandala Highland. That was fantastically happy time like a dream, at least between Rakshasa and Deva

There were not many words needed between them. The barren temple became a shelter for them. Asura was always the out of temple to protect them without any complain.

Rakshasa has never thought of saying goodbye to Deva. Fruthermore she even could never thought killing Deva according to the demon’s commandments. She seems like lost her mission.

Her eyes were not the eyes of demon any more, but, the eyes of girl who fall in love with..

As the two beasts in a forest pairs up, they naturally became one, undisturbed by anyone, any beast, nor Mara. The temple ruins became their home.

However, out-worldly mysterious voiced man Deva often stared at the dark words written on the temple ruins. The more he looked “Dark words” the more his eyes got dark. .

When Rakshasa worried about it, Deva started talking.

“I’ve been hearing the voices of god since my childhood. Two voices always breath in my heart at the same time. I’ve got to bear that voices. In order to do so, I need more strong power. Obviously, the letters of darkness will brings me greater ’s power. So, please trust in me.”

There was no way of Rakshasa but to follow the Deva’s will.

Finally misfortune dawned upon them. One night while Deva was reading the dark words on the temple’s walls he grabbed his hair and started moaning. Rakshasa tried to help him, but he pushed her away. At that moment, she saw Deva’s eyes being devoured by the darkness.

Deva shouted to her with last strength.

“Rakshasa! Run away!! Hurry!”

Deva poured out the strongest power, soacked in the power of darkness. When Deva started to attack them without consciousness, Rakshasa and Asura could never handle him, even though conversion of their powers together. She cried bitter. Asura blocks Deva’s attack by whole body and had a narrow escape with Rakshasa.

She said anything after parting with Deva, as if she were beside her self with sad. Asura was beside her in silence.

Rakshasa felt lonely like a wild beast suddenly dragged to barren high land. She was painful and lost like a wounded wild beast. She has sitting vacantly for several days. Suddenly, she made her mind. It was a big mistake to let Deva go. Even now, she should chase him and kiil. Should not let the power of darkness to take over him. That was the only present that she can give to Deva.

She took a long journey of Tantra world to kill her only love. And always Asura followed wherever she went.

They passed many villages, cities and kingdoms. And faced a mount of MARA. Like she is practicing for the days to meet Deva again,she never hasitate to cut down the head of enemies. Mantra skill was also helpful obtained from Deva in Highland.

Her Shamshir drank a great amount of Mara’s blood while their journey. But, did not face the Deva whom ought to be killed. The found Deva’s traces everywhere.

Deva kept leaving a few days before Rakshasa as if he was playing with her. Wherever Deva went, the Maras followed. Rakshasa followed Deva, killing the Maras. Unknown to them, their destiny changed during that journey.

She heard unbelievable news that tribe of Deva and demon tribe are supposed to start a battle. After hearing the news, she stand still with comma and turned her way back.

“What’s the matter?”

“I‘ve got to go back”

“To where?”

“To the jungle”

Rakshasa did not ask why. He never did. If Rakshasa walked, he walked, if Rakshasa stopped, he stopped and Rakshasa turned the path, he turned as she did so.

When the both of them reached the MANARA high land, both of tribes were ready to fight.

When Rakshasa, who was thought to be dead, returned, Nachal elders were delighted.

The reason for war was simple yet unavoidable. Nachal followed Shiva and Deva followed Brahma. Due to the mysterious events between the Trimurti, tribes who followed different deity were not trusted.

People started hating the other gods and the people who followed them more than the Mara. Finally they began warring among themselves.

Even so, the reasonable tribes’ representatives tried their best to avoid the war through the negotiations. Both religious belief were too much antagonistic so that the negotiation was only to fail

In addition, there was one more surprising fact. Deva, who had back to his own tribe with the power of darkness, was in that right spot the battle place.

Deva and the Rakshsa met again. In spite of they could not met again for long, they even could not have chanse to talk with. Rakshasa realized this battle is unavoidable.

Eventually, They agreed to go on a war. Nachal unconventionally accepted the help from Asura. In addition, allianced tribes who worship the Siva, were against the Deva.

Deva’s forces were not weak. All the tribes who followed Brahma joined forces with Deva. They believed that Shiva betrayed the other two gods to create the current chaos. They were lead by Deva who was taken by the dark powers.

So, the battle between Rakshasa and Deva has begun!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Gandharva

Click here to view the original image of 746x205px and 22KB.

When you create new charcter, the character gains charka 7 automatically. You can decide up to charka 7.*

Assist broadly among the players with variety skill. Strong in close combat 1.The only character that use healing magic out of all the tribes.
2.Essential being of hunt or battle.
3.Play a role of a mediator when they form the parties based on sub skills
4.When he does the level ring alone, he is little bit slow
5.Martial arts/blunt weapon mastery
6.Have no magical skills to attack damage directly. But can increase attack damage delay death, and able to make other dead user alive again.
7.He has weak point on direct damage, but has strong point while magical attacking via his magic defence

Weak attack damage compared to Naga and Asura. But conceal a defect with high moving speed attack damage and two hands martial art.

Occupation
A priest + a master of martial art

Attack Dammage. .
Fair

Defence
Good

Avoid
Fair

HP
Good

Moving speed
Fair

A long range attack
Unable

Dependence of items
Fair

The others
A warrior + a priest

Muscles
Increase attack damage and defence

Nerves
Increase #1 attack damage, attack damage rate, avoide rate and critical rate.

Heart
Increase HP and TP

Mentality
Increase healing/ supportting magic effect and elemental resistance

Story of Gandharva

The conflict between Gandharva’s tribe and Yaksa’s tribe grew worse as time went on.

Gandharva, who showed great talent for martial arts, did not get married and she became the chief of her tribe.

Around that time, Deva, Nachal, Asura’s mercenary helping the Nachal, and the forces of Kinnara who rose from the desert were in a scuffle. There were people who insisted on fighting against Mara first, but there was a strange hatred between the believers of the other gods so the battle between the humans could not be stopped. Gandharva was growing tired of conquering the land, but she was not interested in prince Deva’s proposal at first. Then, she sent a man to look for Yaksa to the center of the continent. When she heard that someone who looked like Yaksa finished his training and was amassing forces by helping small towns who were being victimized by Mara, she changed her mind. Yaksa or not, she wanted to meet him again.

Little after that, a large army started towards center of the continent. Leading the army was Gandharva.

The battle was becoming more complicated everyday. Yesterday’s enemy became today’s ally and yesterday’s ally became today’s enemy. It didn’t seem to matter which of the Trimurti that you believed in anymore. Gandharva, allied with prince Deva, kept following the man who looked like Yaksa. She kept hearing news about him amassing small tribe’s forces.

One day, she heard news that someone wearing a skull necklace rallied the rebel forces. Gandharva knew without a doubt that he was Yaksa.

Even though prince Deva detained her, Gandharva drove her army to meet Yaksa. Having rallied all the little tribes of the highlands and the rebel forces, Yaksa was moving towards Gandharva’s forces as well.

After checking her army’s status, Gandharva sent a secret envoy to Yaksa. The envoy returned with a consenting reply after a while.

Yaksa slowly approached Gandharva slowly. Gandharva looked at the open fire then blurted it out before Yaksa had a chance to say anything.

The two will never see the great prairie again.

The next day, the armies of Yaksa and Gandharva started moving towards each other. At the same time, the armies of Deva, Asura, and Rakshasa were moving towards the center of the Mandala Highlands.

Countless number of soldiers were moving in from all directions. The final battle for dominance of TANTRA was about to begin.

Also, Mara, organized like an army, was looking at the place where the human’s armies were gathering. Already, they could smell the massacre and blood. After the humans stab each others hearts, they were waiting to drink human blood. Many armies gathered with their own flags raised high. Even with so many people gathered together, not even a breath could be heard. Only the wind can be heard.

Deva raised his hands high. Rakshasa raised her hands high. So did Kinnara, Yaksa, and Gandharva.

At that time, clear and bright voice came from somewhere.

“Stop.”

Garuda
Basic Chakra

Basic 7 Chakras are given for creating a character, and you can increase your Chakra as you want just in the 7 Chakras.

Explanation

Even though Deva and Garuda are weak, but they have strong spiritual power. When you develop the spiritual area, the dreamy skill of all the sorcerers will be come true.
1.A long-range sorcery attack has a powerful damage through a spiritual training.
2.With various sorceries using property, make enemies to sleep and impotence.
3.Teleport to a specific place has generated when people gathers their mentality.
4.An ability to solve the magical curse of monsters and the various magic curses from an assassin.
5.You can call your own strong pet and you can handle it.
Occupation
Sorcerer

Attack damage
Excellent

Defense
Poor

Avoid
Poor

HP
Poor

Moving speed
Poor

A long range attack
Able

Dependence of Items
Fair

The others
Sorcerer

Muscle
Increase physical attack and defense damage (Importance rate is low)

Nerves
Increase a sorcery attack, amplify the damages of stick

Heart
HP increase

Mentality
Increase a sorcery attack, TP increase, property resistance increase

Garuda Story

The heroin of a soft and low voice through the battle cry was a beautiful girl with fair skin.

The more surprising fact was she stepped on the empty sky slowly and coming down from a precipice that stands beside the battlefield as she gets on a fog and a cloud. And a tall guy like a giant was beside her.

The advent of a mysterious girl was powerful and enough to stop the war between two tribes. In the middle of the battlefield, she stood on the ground as feathers. The giant on the back of a girl seemed like to protect her. Gandharba asked with surprise.

“ The very powerful owner of Mantra. Who are you?”

She answered.

“Garuda.”

When people hear the name, everyone was astonished.

Garuda was a saint of the biggest Bishunu shrine. Among her tribes, especially women inherit the very strong power of Mantra. And among them, the most powerful woman became the messenger of God, and it was a saint.

To become a saint of Bishunu, should pass a very difficult exam. In the age of 15, girls pass the ability of Mantra, and only few girls who passed the exam could take the last exam in the Bishunu shrine. Only a saint was fully enough to remember “The Last Exam” and it was a secret exam. Girls who failed on this exam couldn’t remember what test they had took.

Just when girls enter the secret room that the last exam goes on, there’s a mysterious creature which delivers a message of Bishunu. Rumor has it that only the chosen girl from a creature could be a saint.

So that she was chosen a “saint “in that way. A woman serves God for 3 years until she gets 18. During that time, she was the same as Bishunu to the ordinary believers. In actuality she had an excellent power so there was a rumor that she is some kind of a incarnation of Bishunu. So there’s no doubt that everybody knows her name.

“The saint of Bishunu. What is the reason that you stopped the holy war?”

When Asura asks, Garuda looked all around and replied slowly.

“Because this war is not the holy one.”

A queen of damn, Rakshasa said in an angry voice.

“A saint of Bishunu. Watch your mouth. You mean that we are fighting in the name of Siva, and it’s filthy?”

The atmosphere seems to be bad. A big giant on the back of Garuda was willing to hand in a weapon. Garuda stoped him with no words and she opened up her eyes and looked around the camp of Brahma believers. And she pointed out a prince Deva who is standing there.

“Prince Deva will tell you the answer.”

When he was spotted, his face suddenly hardened. Garuda spitted out the words with Mantra toward him. Upon that Deva also stand against her with the power of darkness. When the two strong powers hit against each other, it caused a panic in the surroundings. Very strong flash and the dark crossed each other in several times and people couldn’t open their eyes.

The darkness power that controls Deva was too powerful to stand with the power of Garuda. Her face turns pale and she spills the blood on her lips. Deva was with a wicked smile.

Right that moment, Rakshasa called the name of Deva. Suddenly Deva stopped his power for a moment. And a giant who protects Garuda flourish a weapon and he ran fast toward Deva.

“No! Please don’t kill him!”

She stopped the giant with her all strength. The giant stopped using a weapon and he bumped against Deva.

Because the will that is returned barely by Rakshasa and a charge of a giant, at the moment, the force of darkness began to escape in Deva's body. Without wasting that time, Garuda's Mantra drove out the wicked force from Deva.

After Garuda sees Deva fall in faint, she spitted a draught of blood and sank down on the ground.

Because of this happening, a war could not be continued. The leaders of each tribes were in panic and they waited until both of them wake up and explain.

Naturally Garuda is weak and she wasted too much magical power to get rid of the darkness power of Deva, so she couldn’t wake up for a day.

When she barely woke up, all the voices around her “demanded an explanation with no break time. They did not say anything, but Rakshasa, Asura, Deva, and Kimnara also wanted to hear the explanation from her. She opened her mouth slowly.

“There was a revelation of Bishunu. Among all of us, nobody, even people who serves Siva or Brahma have any reason for fight against each other. We are the same people and the creations of Tantra.

Then someone protested.

“But the reason why the world is complicated and Mara is in everywhere is somebody broke faith among Trimuti!”

Garuda shook her head no.

“No, it’s not.”

“Then explain us!”

Garuda looked around the people with her beautiful but sad eyes. She knew all the hidden truth through a revelation of Bishunu. She knew all the past and even the things going to happen in the next. However, she just knew it, but all the things she knew couldn’t come out of her mouth.

That was the destiny of a prophetess. The destiny, which has to go forward even though she knows the future.

“My words are very limited. Firstly, like the darkness power that was ruling a prince, Deva, something hidden power is behind this event. And…..”

“And?” “And to against the power, 8 chosen people must get together.”

“What do you mean by 8 people?”

She pointed out people one by one; Deva, Asura, Rakshasa, Kimnara, the giant who protects her, and herself.

“If you really want to save Tantra and repulse Mara….”

She looked upon stars in the sky and whispered.

With this last word, she fainted again. She felt the giant moved her between sleeping and waking.

She dreamt all the future, the past and the present are mixing. Sad destiny, gruesome battle, a self-sacrifice and death… She knew all the things’ results before she goes through.

Because of it, she was sadder. She wanted to tell everyone.

Sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for not telling you even though I know what’s going to happen. I’m sorry for guiding you even though I know the death is waiting for us. Especially, she wanted to tell the giant, Naga who protects her that she feels so sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
deathstaff
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
deathstaff

The Eight Tribes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eight Tribes   The Eight Tribes Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 4:10 am

Like Like Like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

The Eight Tribes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eight Tribes   The Eight Tribes Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 4:36 am

ang haba neto. haha.
Back to top Go down
https://tantra-elysium.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

The Eight Tribes Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eight Tribes   The Eight Tribes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eight Tribes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Elysium Community :: Guides and Suggestions-
Jump to: