Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS

Go down 
+5
GM Rikuo
arcadio
av0n
ivorvhan
ronnpachormz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

Location : Kamagong St., Daro, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines

FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Empty
PostSubject: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:55 pm

Hi GM/CM. I have a concern, on behalf of all Druka Users and all the other tribes in game, I'll give my suggestions and comments now for the game. Smile
I tried to blend in with your new Druka changes but I guess it's about time to give my observations and comments about the changes. First of all, I am against the change you made by lowering the Druka's weapon and VD Damage. Yes I know many people give comments of how druka's damage are high, because that's how druka's damage should be in the first place. I was in kruma recently, now my Druka can't kill anyone 1 on 1 and is always killed by the person I battled 1 on 1 with. My concern is that why do you have to lower Druka's damage when in fact it is a melee character with low HP and low defense with low AS rate. Infact Karya damage are so high and can kill Druka's and other characters/tribe(except for Vidya and Naga's with max heart build) with 1 combo skill. That's what I've observe, GM/CM. Karya has high avoidance(Druka's always miss because they also have low attack success rate and low avoidance), high damage(1 hit combo kill) and high attack success rate(I saw my brother's Karya with pure nerve upto 1.2k AS rate with 1.4k avoidance and 24k damage). Isn't that unfair, sir/madam? Sad also, Naga is like unli stun. Very fast CD of stun skill while Dibanda skill of druka is slow(Druka can only cast 1 VD combo for an interval of 5 seconds because of slow Dibanda skill CD. And likely to have only 1 combo skill because skills of druka are slow in CD and is depending on it's normal attack, which is also lowered by you and is very low now, when the skills of druka are having slow CD time.). Dibanda skills for what I'vs learned fro all my tantra games are always same CD tie as Vega. I just want to make it fair for all Druka's versus other tribe's skills especially because now we have stun skill but can cast it every after 20 seconds because of CD. Also VD now has low damage also. It should be Druka's specialty skill/ability and that's what's nice about Drukas.

In other words:

What should be done:

Druka - Low HP, Medium defense, High AS Rate, High damage(Normal and skill damage because it's a melee and can have a hard time going near an opponent.) = should have high damage with VD again, Dibanda CD Time should be same as Vega and make the weapons back to high again.

Karya - Low HP, High Def, Medium AS Rate High avoidance, Medium damage(Normal and skill damage because it's range and has fast skill CD time) = should fix the high damage skills of archers

FS - High HP, High Def, Medium AS Rate, High avoidance, Low damage(It's only for support though, not much skills used for damaging) = should have higher defense for players to have fun in kruma being supported by FS.

Nakayuda - Medium HP, High def, Medium AS Rate, Medium avoidance, Medium damage(It's stun has fast CD time so no need for really high damage. Plus it has many combos with Prapad Kick skill.) = should also have a bit high defense and increased a little damage of skills especially Amara skill.

Abikara & Samabat - Low HP, Low Def, Medium AS Rate, Low avoidance, High Damage(It has almost all status low and it's skills are also Magic so it must have High damage like the other tantra games.) = should have higher damage and lowered stun time because it takes too long to stun the enemy(I think it's unfair because it also has sleep and cooldown of stun skill is a bit fast.).

Banar & Satya - High HP, High Def, Low AS Rate, Medium Avoidance, Medium Damage(Because they are already very hard thus making them hard to kill so damage should not be that high.) = should have only medium damage because I heard their amara skill is always 1 hit kill and should lower also the CD Time of their area stun skill.

- This is my observations and suggestions for Tantra Elysium Server, GMs/CMs, just to be fair to all now. I hope to have a good reply soon. I hope you can make these changes also in the next patch, if it's okay with you. This changes I suggested is for the fairness of all tribes, not only for my tribe but to all. Because I heard these comments also in game during kruma war. Then again, it's how I want and likely most players want for the game for fairness. It's my suggestion lang po. Hehehe. More Power and Keep Rocking, Elysium! This server will be the best! More Fun in Tantra Elysium! \m/
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS! ~ santa rendeer

- RonN lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/prinzronn
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:00 pm

I hope po you'll make actions na and update na on these suggestions po I sent you ASAP. Hehe excited na po ako nito. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:08 pm

Go lang ng Go po Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:11 pm

ronnpachormz wrote:
Hi GM/CM. I have a concern, on behalf of all Druka Users and all the other tribes in game, I'll give my suggestions and comments now for the game. Smile
I tried to blend in with your new Druka changes but I guess it's about time to give my observations and comments about the changes. First of all, I am against the change you made by lowering the Druka's weapon and VD Damage. Yes I know many people give comments of how druka's damage are high, because that's how druka's damage should be in the first place. I was in kruma recently, now my Druka can't kill anyone 1 on 1 and is always killed by the person I battled 1 on 1 with. My concern is that why do you have to lower Druka's damage when in fact it is a melee character with low HP and low defense with low AS rate. Infact Karya damage are so high and can kill Druka's and other characters/tribe(except for Vidya and Naga's with max heart build) with 1 combo skill. That's what I've observe, GM/CM. Karya has high avoidance(Druka's always miss because they also have low attack success rate and low avoidance), high damage(1 hit combo kill) and high attack success rate(I saw my brother's Karya with pure nerve upto 1.2k AS rate with 1.4k avoidance and 24k damage). Isn't that unfair, sir/madam? Sad also, Naga is like unli stun. Very fast CD of stun skill while Dibanda skill of druka is slow(Druka can only cast 1 VD combo for an interval of 5 seconds because of slow Dibanda skill CD. And likely to have only 1 combo skill because skills of druka are slow in CD and is depending on it's normal attack, which is also lowered by you and is very low now, when the skills of druka are having slow CD time.). Dibanda skills for what I'vs learned fro all my tantra games are always same CD tie as Vega. I just want to make it fair for all Druka's versus other tribe's skills especially because now we have stun skill but can cast it every after 20 seconds because of CD. Also VD now has low damage also. It should be Druka's specialty skill/ability and that's what's nice about Drukas.

In other words:

What should be done:

Druka - Low HP, Medium defense, High AS Rate, High damage(Normal and skill damage because it's a melee and can have a hard time going near an opponent.) = should have high damage with VD again, Dibanda CD Time should be same as Vega and make the weapons back to high again.

Karya - Low HP, High Def, Medium AS Rate High avoidance, Medium damage(Normal and skill damage because it's range and has fast skill CD time) = should fix the high damage skills of archers

FS - High HP, High Def, Medium AS Rate, High avoidance, Low damage(It's only for support though, not much skills used for damaging) = should have higher defense for players to have fun in kruma being supported by FS.

Nakayuda - Medium HP, High def, Medium AS Rate, Medium avoidance, Medium damage(It's stun has fast CD time so no need for really high damage. Plus it has many combos with Prapad Kick skill.) = should also have a bit high defense and increased a little damage of skills especially Amara skill.

Abikara & Samabat - Low HP, Low Def, Medium AS Rate, Low avoidance, High Damage(It has almost all status low and it's skills are also Magic so it must have High damage like the other tantra games.) = should have higher damage and lowered stun time because it takes too long to stun the enemy(I think it's unfair because it also has sleep and cooldown of stun skill is a bit fast.).

Banar & Satya - High HP, High Def, Low AS Rate, Medium Avoidance, Medium Damage(Because they are already very hard thus making them hard to kill so damage should not be that high.) = should have only medium damage because I heard their amara skill is always 1 hit kill and should lower also the CD Time of their area stun skill.

- This is my observations and suggestions for Tantra Elysium Server, GMs/CMs, just to be fair to all now. I hope to have a good reply soon. I hope you can make these changes also in the next patch, if it's okay with you. This changes I suggested is for the fairness of all tribes, not only for my tribe but to all. Because I heard these comments also in game during kruma war. Then again, it's how I want and likely most players want for the game for fairness. It's my suggestion lang po. Hehehe. More Power and Keep Rocking, Elysium! This server will be the best! More Fun in Tantra Elysium! \m/
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS! ~ santa rendeer

- RonN lol!

I hope din po sa next patch/update na solve na lahat concerns ng mga tao at concerns ko. Heheh I hope din po updated na tong suggestions ko sa next maintenance. Hehehe Ingats po at more power! Thanks Smile)) afro
Back to top Go down
ivorvhan
Elysium Member
Elysium Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 6:51 pm

dibanda COOLDOWN pls make it faster... VEGA AND DIBANDA.. ang tagal ng CT... as per compare from any server.
Back to top Go down
av0n
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
av0n

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:36 pm

NAGA / KIMNARA STUN SKILLS SO FAST COOL DOWN
Back to top Go down
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:59 pm

Please make the STUN CD Time of Satya/Banar a bit longer please. Because people are complaining of it's almost unli-stun effect. No one can move and it's also an area skill. Just to be fair. Sad

Please also make the CD Time of Dibanda a bit faster(Just like the CD Time of Vega) to make it fair because it's the only skills that are used often and are fast in CD by the Druka users. Just to be fair to others because they have faster skills cooldown and they have many skills to be used. Please make the Druka's weapons increase back it's damage also. Druka's now are getting useless if they have very low damage plus very slow CD of skills. Sad

Please make the Abikada/Samabat Stun/Lauti stun time a bit faster. Don't make it too long because they still have sleep skill and High skill damage. To make it fair also for others.

I hope you can follow up these suggestions I've made and make the update ASAP. Thanks! God bless and More Power! ;D cheers
Back to top Go down
arcadio
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
arcadio

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 1:48 am

suggest ko sa inyo mag satyana lngkayo kong gusto nyo pang matagalan xd
Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:29 am

As i have observed, imbalance po ang Druka until now. Why? Meron kayong stun skill. Try to recap what was the set-up of druka in the PH and you'll know what i am talking about. Walang druka na makakapatay agad, it needs combination of skills. Not just druka, lahat ng tribe ay hndi excempted sa set-up na ito. Sadly, na overpowered yung Sakata Samayuga combination and i know yun ang dahilan na nagrereklamo kayo na underpowered na ang druka or whatsoever kaya aayusin ito sa next update. Moreover, i don't know if tinaasan ba ni GM Thor ang cooldown ng mga stun skills kasi nilagay ko yun sa dapat na i-update namin kahapon. Eventually, hindi ata siya nabago kaya aayusin din ito sa next update.
Back to top Go down
https://tantra-elysium.forumtl.com
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 4:09 am

GM Rikuo wrote:
As i have observed, imbalance po ang Druka until now. Why? Meron kayong stun skill. Try to recap what was the set-up of druka in the PH and you'll know what i am talking about. Walang druka na makakapatay agad, it needs combination of skills. Not just druka, lahat ng tribe ay hndi excempted sa set-up na ito. Sadly, na overpowered yung Sakata Samayuga combination and i know yun ang dahilan na nagrereklamo kayo na underpowered na ang druka or whatsoever kaya aayusin ito sa next update. Moreover, i don't know if tinaasan ba ni GM Thor ang cooldown ng mga stun skills kasi nilagay ko yun sa dapat na i-update namin kahapon. Eventually, hindi ata siya nabago kaya aayusin din ito sa next update.

Cge po GM Smile Just what I want po. True po kasi yang na overpower na ang Sakata Samayuga ng Karya. And GM, if ever po pwede, ma bilisan po ang CD ng Dibanda ng Druka kasi ang VD lang po yung pinaka madali mag CD na combo sa Druka so all the rest po is normal attack while waiting sa CD ng VD tapos di maka damage dahil pinababa po ang damage ng weapon sa mga druka kahapon. And yes po GM, true po yan na di nagbago ang CD ng stun sa druka. Same pa rin, 25 seconds wait til mag CD xa ulit. Kaya po palagi dedz ang druka pag wala na VD. Aasahan ko po mga changes po sa next update. Thanks ulit, GM. God bless and more power to you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
bingjalz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
bingjalz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 4:52 am

Stun for Yuda tumaas nah.. di na mka patay ang yuda sa 1 on 1.. kahit anong combo pa gawin.. unless 2 on 1.. kya ang baba nah nang MP ko.. asa nlng ako sa mga kasama to help damage.. concern ko yan sa yuda.. pero nagas? unli stun.. kanina sa kruma stun lock kami lahat walang mka galaw or mka pots.. tama na ung sa druka.. imba na nga yan may stun. hindi naman stunner ang druka.. ung mga naga nlng.. tsaka karya ang sakit nang SS
Back to top Go down
ivorvhan
Elysium Member
Elysium Member

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:04 am

Make it balance our main concern is the DIBANDA (COOLDOWN) you need to wait for 30 seconds... LOLZ... This is realy insane for the cooldown of DIBANDA.

and take now our Stun is now under Blind. only 2 seconds. We dont have blind anymore. There's no aguptra critical? Where's the combo of druka now? Only akilra? as per normal druka the AGUPTA should have CRITICAL if you under "blind stun or sleep".

Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:09 am

Yes, we will shorten the cooldown time of those skills.
Back to top Go down
bozzmark
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
bozzmark

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:12 am

up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 9:02 am

GM Rikuo wrote:
Yes, we will shorten the cooldown time of those skills.

thanks GM Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:28 pm

read this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sumbagaynata
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
sumbagaynata

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 12:41 am

babaan naman ang ss ng mga karya?nag hirap na nga pumatay. hayss imba nyo talaga mga druka noh.. .san kau maka kita ng druka maka patay vega ibanda?best kill ng mga druka is akila lng naman talaga pag wala akila intay na lng mag cd or mag ks ks. .
Back to top Go down
ronnpachormz
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ronnpachormz

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 6:46 am

UP Smile
Back to top Go down
rockybulbowa
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
rockybulbowa

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 9:44 am

GM Rikuo wrote:

Meron nga po stun and akila ang druka ang problem naman ay ung accuracy laban sa mga donators of +15 set. Bihira tumama blind and akila sa kanila kaya sa itaas accuracy ng druka and bawasan cood down ng dibanda ok lang 2 skills kame ng archer basta ung skills namen na malakas like blind and akila madalas tatama kaysa miss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS   FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAIRNESS FOR DRUKA CHARACTERS
Page 1 of 1