Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masterpopo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
masterpopo

TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 1:44 pm

we all know the fact that your doing the best to make this game better

but not updating players with what you do is not tolerable

cause we dont just play this game we spend cash for better gamin', im just suggesting please do keep
us updated on what is going on cause unlike most of the players here i dont have all the time in the world
to wait and wait cause i do have a job and once in awhile i want to get out of that stress environment
and be relax by playing but if the game is always down maybe i will be having second thoughts about it...

so please do inform us on what is happening if your updating please do give us updates and a tentative time
span for this wait
Back to top Go down
ivorvhan
Elysium Member
Elysium Member

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 2:00 pm

In the GAME Announcement earlier.

"Server will going to shutdown due to SERVER BACKUP". In a few minutes only. but I don't know how long it takes.

For me I understand the situation RIGHT NOW, due to the ON and OFF power in mindanao and Visayas. If next time there's no reason to be delayed the update. I'm going to think my second thoughts also.

Back to top Go down
masterpopo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
masterpopo

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 2:11 pm

yes about the situation in some parts of the country i have considered that but how come earlier GM rikuo manage to up the server and kept us updated with it. and now sudden server down was made without further notice, hoping they can explain their side about this and keep us inform of what is going on with the server.

unlike everybody else some of us have lives too and not all the time is available to play this game anytime

im just asking for some explanation about this ... and one more thing shutting down shambala without any announcements is crap ... we need shambala for the 2nd job quest, they must informed us earlier that shambala is not yet UP and players must refrain from entering the map
Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 8:21 am

I have a life too popo. ahahah!

Thread closed. bhahah.
Back to top Go down
https://tantra-elysium.forumtl.com
masterpopo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
masterpopo

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 2:43 am

TROLOLO WHY WILL YOU CLOSE THIS THREAD ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME   TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL GM OF THIS GAME
Page 1 of 1