Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ufeyvanhell
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ufeyvanhell

I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR Empty
PostSubject: I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR   I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 6:53 pm

Dear GM :

I would like to explain the early of occurrence :

me and my brother wanted to donate and in forums Facebook Tantra Elisium asia Community from Indonesia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. we saw from one of our friends from Indonesia too , explained that there was promo donate, and I see mr. Jhon Peten San Agustin provide direction there, and we PM he is Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and he wants to help us perform donate ,greatly helped us for help from him after we donatios we get a taney in game Tantra Elysium Asia . and we think we've done the right thing to do all what is recommended and provided by Mr. John Peter San Agustin , any suggestions and all link / web we we get of her ( Mr. John Peter San Agustin ) ..... and the next day I was given the news from my friends Bhiktor Ghobi Esperacion he is name , That ID My Brother is Banded = MingZhu , on the grounds that we dont understand and we dont do , we dont do anythink . My Brother accused a hack site. ( something that is not at all )

if my brother a hack site = means all link/web given from Mr. Jhon Peten San Agustin it was a hack site !!!!

please GM check back on this issue abouth my brother mingzhu .. he's a good man and he may not do a hack site
maybe we just do not understand how do donate..

we say many thanks From you who have helped us .. GBU

Back to top Go down
sastrapertama
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
sastrapertama

PostSubject: Re: I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR   I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 8:13 pm

WOW mingzhu banded ? Imposible Crying or Very sad

he could not do such a thing Mad
Back to top Go down
javas
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
javas

PostSubject: Re: I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR   I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 7:18 am

i dong belive it Mad Exclamation

Please UNBANDED mingzhu Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR   I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I asked for an explanation of from GM THOR
Page 1 of 1