Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)

Go down 
+8
ezlgami13
jhayjhem
embads
jantan
GM Rikuo
DiaBLo25
makoyams08
chupeo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Empty
PostSubject: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 6:26 pm

Here are the conclusions:

1. No dupping has transpired since we started our v5.
2. Thou GM Thor is connected to genRAGESNIPER, he does not tolerate or favor on him or his dillemas.
3. GM Thor is not giving/providing items for those players especially to GENOCIDE members.
4. I personally checked the logs of genRAGESNIPER and had encountered 3 accounts of which 2 characters, genRAGESNIPER and genRAGESNlPER has full equipment.
5. With regards to JhayJhay, he has donated an approximate of 8 sets ( some are upgraded to +15 while others are clean)

thank you GM rikkou sa pag investigate.
hindi ako naka comment kac work po ako

1. no dupping po kac GM minsmo nag bigigay ng items. cnung GM kaya c "JAG" dati? xa nga nag organize sa traidingng e. baka hati cla sa pera nun. ^^
3. same as no. 1 comment
4. syempre po walang trade logs yan kc ibang char gamit nya sa pag trade. genRAGESNIPER char po ang gamit nya char sa pang.aalok ng bibili. trust worthy po kacng char yan. sure na bibigay sa deal.( sayang walang akong screen shot sa susunod meron na)
5. alam ko namn po donator c JhayJhay at mayaman yan. ang pag bebenta lng po ni genRAGESNIPER ang concern namin.
ayaw ko lang po masira ang laro. yan kac ang dahilan na hindi na maximize ang donation na mapupunta sa TEA.
at baka dahilan ng pagbagsak.

i'm just a player who is concern with this game!
gusto ko lang magtagal to.

more power TEA

Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 6:33 pm

sa mga mandaraya dyan.
mag.ingat kau.. ^^

watch out!

more power TEA
Back to top Go down
makoyams08
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
makoyams08

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2013, 10:16 pm

bwahahahaha pulube pla yang GenRAGESNIPER
Back to top Go down
DiaBLo25
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
DiaBLo25

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 2:31 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
GM Rikuo
Elysium Administrator
Elysium Administrator
GM Rikuo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 9:17 am

Please elaborate the issue with JAG and him officiating a "TRADING ? ?".

As i have mentioned, i checked the logs of genRAGESNIPER, and had encountered alot of dummy accounts that has a visibile trade logs of reinforced items. But to my surprise, all the traded items are going back to genRAGESNIPER and genRAGESNlPER accounts. Meaning, there are no such thing as ALOT of items related to that account.

Moreover, i want you to post sufficient evidences that may broaden this issue. Chit chats, back-up friends and accusations are not gonna help you win a case, may it be small or big.

Back to top Go down
https://tantra-elysium.forumtl.com
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 3:41 am

GM Rikuo wrote:
Please elaborate the issue with JAG and him officiating a "TRADING ? ?".

As i have mentioned, i checked the logs of genRAGESNIPER, and had encountered alot of dummy accounts that has a visibile trade logs of reinforced items. But to my surprise, all the traded items are going back to genRAGESNIPER and genRAGESNlPER accounts. Meaning, there are no such thing as ALOT of items related to that account.

Moreover, i want you to post sufficient evidences that may broaden this issue. Chit chats, back-up friends and accusations are not gonna help you win a case, may it be small or big.

thank you very much GM rikou for your response.

yes, JAG char mismo ang nag officitte ng trade. (i'm sure hindi cya aamin)
hindi po ako mahihiyang magsabi na nakabili po ako nun, kac akala ko promo(access set for 500php new release in V4). GM kac mismo ang nag bebenta.
GenRANGESNIPPER po ang nagtatawag ng bibili. hindi ko po ma take ngayun kac RF set +15 na po benta. kaya i want to you to be aware with this.

my bad, i don't have any evidence to support my concern. Hence, i admit i can't win this case.
wala po kac ako na print screen.

TAKE THIS GM RIKOU AS AN EYE OPENER.
maraming kababalaghan nangyayari dyan.

thank you
-chupeo
Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 3:45 am

FYI

sa pagbebenta ng RF set.
GenRANGESNIPPER lng po gamit nya sa pag deal.

he has dummy account when mag trade na ng items.
kaya wala po kayu makikitang logs dyan.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
makoyams08
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
makoyams08

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 4:56 am

nag bi2nta ng gamit si GenRAGESNIPEr pra may pang bayad sya sa mga lalaki nyaa whahaah chuchupa kasi yan.. .bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 6:50 pm

up
Back to top Go down
jantan
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
jantan

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 8:36 pm

makoyams08 wrote:
nag bi2nta ng gamit si GenRAGESNIPEr pra may pang bayad sya sa mga lalaki nyaa whahaah chuchupa kasi yan.. .bwahahaha

wahhahaha sakit ng tyan ko d2 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
embads
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
embads

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 10:44 pm

Discussion went strayed after Lucifer commented.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
jhayjhem
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
jhayjhem

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 4:31 am

Padaan ako ah? tatawa lang me wahahaahhahahahaahhahahahahh =)
Back to top Go down
ezlgami13
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ezlgami13

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 5:37 am

ta3na yan hahaha
Back to top Go down
jhayjhem
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
jhayjhem

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 12:13 pm

Bakit ka umiiyak Chupeo? lakihan mo donation para d ka ma insecure un lang un eh mang2.
Back to top Go down
embads
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
embads

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 1:17 am

Anu ba yang ginagawa nila.. hindi pla trustworthy.... disappointing..
Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:30 am

jhayjhem wrote:
Bakit ka umiiyak Chupeo? lakihan mo donation para d ka ma insecure un lang un eh mang2.

bat nakikigulo ka? hahahaha. alam namin mayaman ka, kaya wag mo ipagyabang,
hindi ka namn kasali sa concern ko. baka best friend mo yung mandaraya. may kasabihan ata tau, "kung anu ang kaibigan mo, gandayan ka din" . aw hehehe. wag ka pa blind blind dyan.

FYI

bat ako iiyak?. baka ikaw,.. lalabas din ang KATOTOHANAN idol.
mag practice kana.

more power TEA

Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:35 am

jhayjhem wrote:

iyak pala tawag pag nagsasabi ng TOTOO.
mag aral ka muna Jhay puro ka lang ata tantra e. waheheeh

natatawa ako sa mga COMMTENTS mo jhayjhem. pra lang tambay sa kalye na walang pinagaralan kung magsalita.
baka grade 1 lang natapos mo. Smile

i dont care about your money. hindi ako takot nyan.
Back to top Go down
DiaBLo25
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
DiaBLo25

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:40 am

mey umamin na ba ng isang magnanakaw ang kasalanan nya ? wala pa naman siguro dba ? if you know what i mean ? haha
Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:43 am

DiaBLo25 wrote:
mey umamin na ba ng isang magnanakaw ang kasalanan nya ? wala pa naman siguro dba ? if you know what i mean ? haha

malaking TAMA!

up para d2 . ^^
Back to top Go down
DiaBLo25
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
DiaBLo25

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 6:00 am

wala naman tlga siguro aaminin dba ? kagaya lng sa magnanakaw . haha kung meron man jusko . haha umamin na lng nyahaha
Back to top Go down
ezlgami13
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
ezlgami13

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 7:35 am

DiaBLo25 wrote:
wala naman tlga siguro aaminin dba ? kagaya lng sa magnanakaw . haha kung meron man jusko . haha umamin na lng nyahaha

gawa tyo batas ipasa natin sa senado. pag na approve lagot sila wahaha
Back to top Go down
DiaBLo25
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
DiaBLo25

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 11:12 am

haha pwd pwd pwd
Back to top Go down
chupeo
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
chupeo

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 2:19 pm

pansinin nyu names ng ibang member sa ~Genocide~ d2 sa furom like souljahbone a.ka XBONEX at GenRANGESNIPPER hinid naka gold( means hindi naka donate). HOW COME daming items nila. halos lahat ng char meron RF set.

concern lang po ako dito..
pansinin nyu GM rikkou. ^^

more power TEA

Back to top Go down
DiaBLo25
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
DiaBLo25

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 3:52 pm

wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
jhayjhem
Elysium Member
Elysium Member
jhayjhem

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 7:12 pm

DiaBLo25, IGN: hades25
Chupeo = iyakin para sa nyo ito wahahahahha

tanongin kita hades25 at Chupeo anu ba pinag lalaban nyo d2? ung post ng Treashtalk d2 sa forum? ung pag iyak iyak nyo d2 sa forum? palawakin nyo mga utak nyo laro lang ito wag nyong masyadong dibdibin cgro na pa na ginipan nyo na JhayJhay ko no? na pinapatay parin skayo sa panaginip nyo kaya labis na labis galit nyo? haha.. ito sinabi nyo sa akin.

1) dupper
2)poor hindi donator
3)mp leecher
4)hindi top 1

ito ang sagot ko sayo...

1)Nag Donate ako para sa 8 na chars na meron ako na ka record yan sa ticket BATA!
2)uu poor ako Pero malaki donate sa server pwd un hades no pwd ba? hahahhahha
3)kayo kasi sa kruma syado kayong nag pa pa mp leech e tuloy laki mp ko =)
4)salamat sa Mp nyo ha hades , lucifer,s3ll at iba pa dahil sa nyo Top 1 ako =)

GM Rikuo

Here are the conclusions:

1. No dupping has transpired since we started our v5.
2. Thou GM Thor is connected to genRAGESNIPER, he does not tolerate or favor on him or his dillemas.
3. GM Thor is not giving/providing items for those players especially to GENOCIDE members.
4. I personally checked the logs of genRAGESNIPER and had encountered 3 accounts of which 2 characters, genRAGESNIPER and genRAGESNlPER has full equipment.
5. With regards to JhayJhay, he has donated an approximate of 8 sets ( some are upgraded to +15 while others are clean)

ayan patunay pahiya na naman? bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)   under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

under the table selling(please read GM rikkou_)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next